Excel Spreadsheet Training
Spreadsheets are supposed to save us time, not take so much time.
If a spreadsheet isn’t built properly, even small changes can cause headaches, necessitate workarounds, or worse…create data errors.
I can teach you how to make your spreadsheets work for you, not the other way around.
Whether you are learning the basics, or trying advanced skills, I am guessing that you’re spending way too much time on YouTube videos, tutorials, and help pages.
You don’t have to spend frustrating hours looking for the solution to your particular problem.
I can show you how to do whatever it is you need to do on your spreadsheet, so you can get back to using the data, not wrestling with it.
Custom Training Saves You Time & Headaches
The customized, one-on-one training I provide is tailored to your situation, your Excel spreadsheet, your data, your role, your company, your needs.
Working with individuals or groups, I help people fix their own problems and develop spreadsheets that deliver exactly what they need, in a fraction of the time.
This training is different because it’s customized to exactly what you need, and none of what you don’t.
Examples Of What You Can Learn
After years of working with all types of companies and organizations, building complex financial models in Excel spreadsheets, I can share with you the skills, tools, and tricks you need to become faster and more effective.
For example, I can teach you to:
- Streamline the process of creating, updating, and editing your Excel spreadsheets.
- Input or update data with less effort and more accuracy.
- Customize your toolbar and ribbon, to work more efficiently.
- Understand the difference between absolute and relative cell references, to prevent errors in your formulas.
- Hide and unhide columns, so you can view only the data you want to see.
- How to use Paste Special to work more efficiently and avoid errors.
- Format your data so you can easily create reports and modify your spreadsheet as your business changes.
- Create beautiful, meaningful data visualizations like tables, charts, and graphs.
- Quick tips.
- Use more complex functions and features like XLookup, Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Power Query, slicers, filters, macros…
- Or train you on anything else an Excel spreadsheet can do.
What You Get From Spreadsheet Training
When it comes to everything your spreadsheet can do, the truth is that you don’t know what you don’t know.
But you do know that more spreadsheet skills can make you more efficient, effective, and valuable.
The knowledge you get from spreadsheet training can dramatically reduce the time you spend working on your tools, so you can work with your tools.
Imagine doing in 5 minutes what used to take 1 hour.
But investing in yourself or your team with training is about more than just gaining time. It’s also about confidence. Spreadsheet skills will help you track, present, forecast, and decide….with confidence in your data.
Why Is This A Better Alternative?
Because we will conduct the training on your actual spreadsheets and business.
Once I show you how to use a spreadsheet you are already familiar with – and not an unrelatable, hypothetical example – you will be far more likely to remember and to gain the ability to fix other spreadsheet problems yourself.
“Bruce is the epitome of patience and skill. He is helping a total novice like me develop an Excel worksheet to calculate salary and stock of the goods my factory produces. He is very patient, understanding and diligent in his work. I have found working with him very pleasurable.”
“Wow, no seriously, Wow. Highly recommended Excel expert. Oh, and his explanation videos to help you – over the top! Excellent, Excellent. Highly Recommended. On Time, Meets Expectations, Communication. I could go on and on. You will not be disappointed. Thank you, Bruce.”
“Super fast service! Really appreciate his time! He made a video to help us and everything! Give him a try! Very thankful! He is a wonderful asset and help….you should take advantage of his knowledge! Thanks again!”